Tuesday, January 31, 2012

testing testing

Just a heads up that I have not abandoned my dear blog.  I just have a few test at school coming up that I've been busy studying for.  Math test tomorrow and a early american history test on Monday.

Honesty, who plans test on Mondays!  My professor apparently.  Tests on Mondays should be against the law.  I know there are much bigger things to worry about in Congress right now, but that's something that should be looked into soon.  Just sayin'.

I went out and got myself a new calculator today too.  Exciting right?!  No..no it isn't.  If you agreed that it was exciting then, well...I'm sorry.  The fancy pants graphing calculator I bought last semester (that I wasn't supposed to use, but so totally did like a total rebel!)  decided to crap out on me.  I should return it, but honestly I just don't want the hassle.  It's probably been too long anyways.  Are there still math teachers in the world that try to teach without using calculators?  I remember as a small school girl being told "you need to know how to do this in your head, you won't always have a calculator handy!"  Clearly they had no way of seeing into the future that included smart phones.  Teaching math without a calculator is like telling a person they can't use the dictionary in my  book.  Sometimes you need to double check yourself.

So if the blog post aren't forth coming over the next few days you'll know it's because I am buried underneath a pile of history notes.  No need to send help...but feel free to send chocolate!

*update* I made an "A" on the math test!

No comments:

Post a Comment