Thursday, January 12, 2012

blog all about it

I sent my sister an email the other day expressing my joy that I now had enough blog entries to make up two whole pages worth of blog!  She wrote back saying I was in the early stages and still had lots to say!  And she's absolutely right ( maybe I should should un-link her so she won't see that I said she was right about something..I would hate for that to go to her head...)

Since starting the blog every random thought I have I can't help but wonder "can I blog about that?".  Believe me when I tell you that I spare you from all the crazy inter workings of my mind.  How quickly one begins to think like a blogger!  Or over think as may be the case for me.

And as of yesterday I am not longer obligated to keep up my bi-weekly paper column so now I will have even MORE time to write for the blog (kids and school not withstanding).  *evil laugh*


1 comment:

  1. Ah, feels good to be validated!

    One of the things that I love about blogging is the exercise in writing. Working everyday life into some funny/relatable/interesting makes you a much better thinker and linker of words.

    ReplyDelete