Wednesday, January 18, 2012

eight years and a lifetime

Today marks eight years or relatively happy togetherness for me and J.  I say relative because, like any other couple, we've had our ups and downs.

Thankfully, the ups have edged out the downs.  The past eight years have gone by in a blink and I sort of hope that the years ahead of us are nice enough to slow down.  Well, maybe the years I'm in school can hurry up a little, but after THAT, slow down..

And how great is that quote over there.  We've had several great days together.  The birth's of our children being at the top of that list!  And many more that are best left between he and I ( as well as the bad days)  But we have so much more to look forward to in life!

So here is to eight years and lifetime!  And so far nobody has had to call the cops.  Let's keep the record clean!


No comments:

Post a Comment