Friday, January 6, 2012

can you hear me now?

So this happened today.

So to preface the story-my phone has a bad habit of falling out of my pants pockets constantly.  So to combat this problem I began to stick my phone down into my cleavage (classy right).

 To include a story with in a story..I was on campus one day and had to go potty.  Well as I went to go sit my phone feel out of my pocket, hit the tile floor and proceeded to slide right on under into the handicap stall.  Lucky for me some non-handicapped individual had just walked into said stall and was kind enough to pass it back over to me.  So now my phone was covered in college campus bathroom floor germs.  The phone I often times hold between my teeth when my hands are full.  I probably forgot to clean it.  I am probably now carrying a latent zombie virus.  Sorry guys.


anways... back to today.  The following conversation took place when my oldest son, B, got home from school today. 

Bus driver helper:  is the weather supposed to be nice like this all weekend?
Me:  (pointing to the phone in my shirt that she can't see):  I just talked to J and he said it should be!
Bus driver helper: (giving me a weird look) oh, okay..

It did not dawn on me until much later that I had totally just pointed to my boobs, at an invisible phone, called them J, and commented on the weather.  No wonder she gave me a weird look!

Now, come Monday, I am going to feel completely silly.  


1 comment: