Sunday, January 29, 2012

they said what? week in review

So I thought a fun way to incorporate the whack-a-doodle things the boys say to the blog was to do a weekly recap.  If I made a blog post for every funny thing that came out of B and S's mouth I'd be overwhelmed with blog post.  That sounds braggy, but I don't mean it that way...

Once I figure out how- I plan to include a link to my Facebook page where you can subscribe to all the mouthy shenanigans of the boys.  Until then this will have to do.  A highlight of some of the more chuckle endusing statements and conversations that have taken place this week.

"I want to be a Barbie Girl" - Seth age 4

Lady on the new:  those images were from an exploding transform
Seth: Transformers?  Optimus?
Me:  not those kinds of Transformers.

The boys playing outside (A bee came and decided to take over the bucket they were filling with dirt)
Seth ( going to see if the bee had left)
Brady:  Seth, leave the bee to his business!
Seth:  It gone now, Bready! ( how it sounds when seth say's his brothers name)
Brady:  Okay, I just don't want you to get stung.

Brady: (to me) Do I have homework tonight
Me:  not that I know of
Brady:  (gesturing to his little brother who was playing alone and not paying attention) Why don't we let him do all the homework and I do all the fun stuff?
Me:  I don't think it works that way..


Remember you can head over to my Tumblr and check out past funnies from the boys.  And i'll be working on that Facebook link.  


*edit.  I have added a link over there to my Facebook (which is set up that you can subscribe to all my public post.)  sorry I will not be accepting friend request..unless I really know you.  sorry..  

No comments:

Post a Comment