Tuesday, January 10, 2012

history and color pens

color pen goodess!
What am I doing today you ask...or maybe you didn't..whatever.  I am busy taking history notes today on the Jamestown Settlement (1606...see now you can say you learned something today, or maybe you already knew it..)

While I am busy taking notes on Jamestown I am also trying to entertain S, who is four.  He was plenty entertained for about twenty minutes as the pages I was working on included a photo of an Indian woman with her indigenous ta-ta's on full display.  This was probably the highlight of his morning.  Boys will be boys I guess.

I also wished that I had picked up a pack of assorted color pens yesterday for my note taking adventures this semester.  Not many things in this world are more satisfying to look at than pages of notes in an array of rainbow colors!  Who wants to look at boring old black and blue?  Not this girl I can tell you that much!

I think when I venture out of the house again I am going to pick up a big pack of color pens.  I am going to take this note taking game to a whole new level

No comments:

Post a Comment