Thursday, February 16, 2012

the big day

At the beginning of the month I had mentioned that I was toying with the idea of cutting off a bunch of hair  for a good cause.  Well that day has come.  I have an 11:30 appointment to undergo the shears.  I will update later today the before and afters.

Also on deck for the coming weekend is a trip to Alabama.  J has to work so it'll just be me and the boys and all of J's family!  Luckily for me, everyone gets along.  I'll also be taking my school stuff to keep up with my homework.  Being a grown up sucks is so much fun.

I'll leave you with a conversation that I had with Seth this weekend about hair..

seth: (sticking his head in my face) lick my hair.
me: excuse me, what?
seth:  lick my hair...like  Lion King..(waits) just do it.
me:  no, and move your head.


*update* as promised the before and after pictures!

before

after
a bag full of hair. 

No comments:

Post a Comment