Tuesday, March 20, 2012

may the odds...

be ever in your favor
Trying to capitalize on my eye of the tiger feelings the other day I've been trying to keep busy.  Well by busy I mean trying to juggle school, kids, life, and what I'm pretty sure is a full on addiction to Pinterest.  I also discovered my phones ability to act as a Kindle.  I read seven books last week.  I'm not bragging, but seven...

Six of those seven were parts two separate series though.  One being The Hunger Games.  Go read it if you have not!  Now!  I'll excuse you from reading the rest of this post to go do so.   Don't worry you won't miss anything. This series is probably one of the best I've read.  Good writing and thought provoking while still being a page turner.  I stayed up several nights well past midnight reading.  When you have a four year old that wakes with the rooster's that leaves you dragging the next day.

  The second series I read was the Fifty Shades trilogy.  That was..different.  Good, but I wouldn't (couldn't) recommend it to my mama without blushing wildly.  But I will recommend it to you with the warning that it's for the prudish at heart.

I devoured Water for Elephants.  I haven't seen the movie yet, but wanted to read the book before I sat down to enjoy some Robert Pattinson goodness.  I've started, but not finished The Lucky One.  Who doesn't love Nicholas Sparks?  Well The Notebook..the movie version...Ryan Gosling.  Yeah, it's probably just about Ryan Gosling.  anyways..

Now you know what I've been up to.  In case you cared.  And to garner some reader feedback.  How many of you are planning on going to see The Hunger Games?  Are you Team Peeta or Team Gale?

No comments:

Post a Comment